[RC] Fwd: [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2018 advice on temporary home for Egyptian Arab - Chipnml

--- Begin Message ---
JMHO, but personally I would not be very happy working a horse all winter just to hand it over to someone else to compete once the weather turns nice and the ride season starts.  I think maybe your daughter needs to decide what her priorities are.  I have a client who's daughter decided it wouldn't be fair to lease her horse to someone while she was in college, only to ask for it back after that person had put time and effort into it.   It was a hard choice, but she sold the horse (a fairly high level eventer) to a very appreciative young woman who was ready for more horse.

Chip (who couldn't make that decision and took her horse to college with her a million years ago)

--- End Message ---