Re: [RC] western saddles - Alice Yovich

I've tried these and hated them. My fenders were a little trained and it made them turn too much plus they interfered with my shoe laces.  However, it was a good suggestions.

I do have the saddle in my living room, wetted, soaped, oiled and stirrups turned, right now. The saddle guy said it needs lots of oil b/c I've neglected it. He found it quite amusing when I told him that my English saddle is synthetic and not near this much trouble.