[RC] back pain - Candace Kahn

Hi DeDe,
     This past summer I had some terrible mid back pain.  It was so severe I couldn't ride except at a walk.  I went to a Chiropractor, something I have never done before.  I went for two visits and the pain went away and I was able to ride again and did a 50.  For lower back pain which I sometimes get I do stomach crunches and leg lifts.  Both these boring exercises strengthen the stomach muscles which hold the back.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150