[RC] Fall camping and trails in Asheville, NC - RISTREE

Since we've already ticked off the each others' in-laws by spending Easter at the OD No Frills Rides, we're thinking of sealing the deal by spending Thanksgiving weekend at JD's ride in South Carolina.

We're hoping to find a place to camp near Asheville a few days before heading down to JD's.  Will need a place to paddock three horses, hook up the LQ trailer, and hopefully do some riding.

Any leads would be great.  You can email me directly at ristree@xxxxxxx to avoid jamming up the list.

Thanks in advance.

--Patti Stedman (NY)