Re: [RC] ORTHO-FLEX SADDLES - Elin Pendleton

On Oct 21, 2004, at 12:42 PM, SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:

LOVE the boarhide - wish I hadn't sold mine!

It's really interesting... There are viable collectors of "vintage" OF saddles out there, like mine. There's a "saddlesforsale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" mailing list that deals in OFs and flexible panel saddles. My OF traditional with the boar hide and original booties is worth almost twice what I paid for it...but I'm not selling, at least not this moment! If anyone is interested in OFs, signing onto the yahoogroup is very informative.
I have a Free and Easy Icelandic style, a Bob Marshall 16" endurance suede, a Torsion endurance with fenders and even have a Wintec Pro (which I like a lot) and still, that western style traditional OF round-skirt saddle is still my favorite for a new horse...
--
Elin Pendleton, AAEA, WAOW, NAPA
The Paintings: http://www.elinart.com