[RC] re:Mylar Hackamore - Linda Guidry - DRG1

Hi,

I just bought one last week (not from Sportack). I was told it is a chain under the pretty thick leather.

I bought the cavalry “S” shanked one (to try to prevent my horse from “lipping” the shanks). BTW, these are pretty gentle as its shanks are shorter, & the design requires one to use the long leather chin strap (my old standard length chain chin strap is too short).

So if you have a “puller”, they kind of will run right thru this, than a longer shanked one, <sigh>.

HTH