Re: [RC] Horse won't drink - DVeritas

Why don't we retitle this subject "Horse Won't Drink When I Want Him To".....?

A horse ("brought along" correctly) will drink when they drink.
If it isn't at a time optimum to successfully do whatever is being asked of it, then (after enough attempts) find another horse who can, who will.

If I was moving cattle for several days and my horse didn't drink or eat (read, "take care of himself properly to do the job we need to do"), I guarantee you I'd be riding another horse when next we moved cattle for several days.

~Frank