Re: [RC] O2/Temps/Breatheability - Susan, Princess of Pink

Yes, Truman, I'm sitting in warm/humid Oklahoma scratching my head.  Y'all are so smart! (seriously)

So, since I'm so dense, may I ask of the experiences you other riders have had with the pad in question and with other pads.  I'm having saddle fitting and pad issues and really would like to know what has worked for you.  Furthermore, is what is working for you now what worked for you in the past?

I use a neoprene girth.  It never caused a problem on Charlie but something changed.  Now, ANY girth galls him.  It works fine on Topper...right now. (sigh)  Go figure!  What you say about neoprene holding heat makes sense...even though it's working on Topper right now.

I don't think we'll get anywhere with scientific marketing studies.  I want to know what is actually working out there right now.  I'd be happy to try just about anything if there is a money-back guarantee.

Thanks for being difficult, Truman.  You're SO cute!

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not wanting to be difficult, but I will anyway.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)