Re: [RC] Oxygenated Blood Flow, Temeprature Differentials, Breatheability - Truman Prevatt

Neoprene is the material of wet suits - it is suppose to be warm. The only time I've ever had any girth problems was from a neoprene girth - it gave my horse heat bumps the frist (and last) time I tried it.

Truman

Stephanie E Caldwell wrote:
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

I do have a Temp sensor like Roger’s. I’ve tested my Skito, Supracor, Neoprene Pad (it was laying around!), Saddle Right (both the suede topped/felt bottom and the glove leather), Mattes Sheepskin, and Toklat. The Neoprene was very hot (around 108 degrees, this was the dead of winter at night), but the others ran between 99 – 101. The Supracor was coolest, the Skito the warmest.

I think I have too many saddle pads

Steph who owns a Corrector, 2 SaddleRights, a Cloudnine, a Skito, a Toklat, a Mattes, Two Bey Jacobsen corrective pads, Two Bey Jacobsen therapeutic pads, and an assortment of other cheap pads

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."