[RC] selenium - larry Miller

Kim, work with your vet with the selenium issue and make sure your vet understands what you are doing.  That is what I did.  Keep Angie's warning in mind, Maggie was okay, her selenium was so low that the shots didn't hurt her other than make her neck stiff.  And they brought her level up so I could compete her.  Putting something in the grain will take a couple of months or longer to build the horse's selenium level up to where it should be.  Jeanie