[RC] Saddle Pad - Candace Kahn

Hi Mary,
     I use and recommend the Equipedic Saddle Pad.  The Equipedic Pad has Conforpedic inserts in an orthopedic, anti-slip, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, machine washable saddle pad.  The underside is wool felt and the top is untreated cordura, so the pad can breath and let off the heat generated by your horse.  The pad is thin below the inserts so you maintain a close contact with your horse.  For more information on this pad you can visit my website at www.boaboots.com
With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150