[RC] saddle pad - Mary Orosz

I have an Ansur treeless saddle which my horses and I love.  The only problem is that now that we have started training for LD instead of just trail riding, I am having a hard time finding a saddle pad.  I don’t need or want anything thick.  One of my horses is VERY round so I need a pad that will hold my saddle in place, especially when I mount.  I found one that works great, but it is horrible heat-wise.  Any suggestions for a thin, non-slippy, cool pad?