Re: [RC] Sunflower Classic - Susan, Princess of Pink

Well pooh!  Sorry I missed seeing you Diane!

This ride will be a week later next year due to RM schedule.  This is a MUST ride event!!  The camping is comfortable and the bathrooms are decorated SO cute.

In the men's bathroom (what? don't you visit the guys bathrooms too?) there's a barrel racing saddle that got drug behind a trailer when it fell out of the tack room.  It's sitting on the stall wall.  The totally untouched side is facing out (I saw it from the door).  But, when you go into the first stall, you discover that side was sheered off.  The saddle didn't bounce around at all down the highway.  What a hoot!

The volunteers are precious; I can't say enough good about them.  This was definately one of the funnest rides I've been on this season.  I'm so glad I went and will go back next year.

Diane Conklin <conklinapps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I say a big ditto to all Chris's comments on the Sunflower Classic!!! What a great job Laura did and all her crew were so freindly and helpful. This sport has hooked me for sure!!

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)