[RC] Sunflower Classic - Diane Conklin

I say a big ditto to all Chris's comments on the Sunflower Classic!!! What a great job Laura did and all her crew were so freindly and helpful. This sport has hooked me for sure!!

Even though Elvis lost a shoe at his very first ride and didn't get to complete I'm pretty proud of my App and he will definately travel to more rides and log many more miles.

I hope the 2 gals I was riding with on their first ride got to complete since I left before the finish.

The highlight of the ride was definately listening to Dane Frazier talk about endurance to the newbies (including me since it's only my third ride) with such passion and patience. He answered all our questions so we could understand. Laura, I'm so glad you suggested staying to listen to him even if it wasn't our first ride.

Thanks again to all,
Diane, Elvis and Dancer

Do you Yahoo!?