[RC] [RC] white hairs on sides of wither - Patsy Davis

On my mule, Sally, she began to get only a small spot and I changed saddles and they went away.  On my other mule, Ruby, she had them when I bought her and though I believe the saddle I ride her in fits correctly but they have not gone away.  I seem to feel scar tissue underneath them.

Patsy

Elite <elite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What has been everyones experience with the white hairs.   Does it ever come back in normal color, or has the damage been done and will be white from then on?

Linda

When you ride a mule, getting there is all the fun!!