[RC] Tennessee Walkers in Endurance - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: amber applegate rackinfool@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Howdy! I am getting ready to write an article for one of the TWH magazines. I
would like everyone that is competing in AERC on a TWH or half TWH to please
let me know by emailing me privately how long, what distance and what region
your are from.
This is pertaining only to AERC events, not CTR or NATRC. Any distance, even if
only one ride. Doesn't have to be a lot, but if you want to tell more that is
fine as well. I want permission from you to use your information, This could be
used in more articles in the future. I have been asked by several publications
to write of Gaited horses in this sport. I am starting with the TWH in
Endurance and LD's. Please contribute.

Also if anyone can get me DATA on how many TWH have completed TEVIS I would be
extremely grateful. Not just entered, but completions, don't care about the
placements, only completions and dates if not too much to ask. Any other big
races like ROC I do know that Trumans Mare was the only one for that, but where
was that, what year and distance, sorry to be so naive. Any other main events
like ROC that TWH have completed I would like the info on.

OH please give me the sex and age of your TWH that are in the sport competing
as well.

Thank you so much for the help!
email me at rackinfool@xxxxxxxxxxx
amber