[RC] Western-to-English Rigging - Karla Watson

Just ordered another one of these. They have been great for converting your western rigging to english rigging. I converted 3 sport saddles this way and it has been nice. Lets you tighten from on top of the saddle if you wish. I prefer english rigging (some prefer western). Just thought I'd pass this along. Great company to work with.
They are $20 for the pair.
-------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon