Re: [RC] Dixie Midnight - Lori's Tack

If you cannot get it resolved, you may want to consider a Dryback Skito pad.  This has the same material as the Dixie Pad on top.  No slippage, and the same benefits with respect to heat dissipation,

Lori
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 10:10 PM
Subject: [RC] Dixie Midnight

I love using my DM pad with my BMSS and Skito, but every time I try to use it at an endurance ride I end up losing the DM pad.  Seems to work fine for most of my training rides, but when my horse gets into his extended trot for long stretches that pad just pops right out.  I've been told I'm not putting it on right, but I don't know what I should change?  I try putting it up fairly forward, but this hasn't seemed to help.

Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ