[RC] Treeless Saddles - Candace Kahn

 Hi,
     I took a lot at the site and found that there was not a lot of information there about this saddle.  >From the pictures it looked like the skirts were padded which would make your legs more round and you would loose contact with the horse.  Also, unlike the Barefoot Saddles, the seat does not have enough material in it to come up and cover the front side of the cantle and the front side of the pommel, thus less rider comfort.  I wrote the distributor of the Barefoot Treeless Saddles to ask if they had seen the Trekker saddle.  The distributor just returned from a visit to Germany where she met with the manufacturer and designers of the Barefoot saddle.  So another difference is that the distributor and dealers for the Barefoot Treeless Saddles are right here in the United States which can make a difference to you if you have questions.

"yes, the Trekker is a copy.  I know a few people in Germany that have tried one and the quality is quite cheap.    One of my our customers in Florida had tried to order one and they told him they would send him one COD, but 4 months later he hadn't received it.  He bought a Barefoot from us  ; )"

     Hope this helps.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150