Re: [RC] national championship ride, treatment, conditions, etc. - Jody Rogers-Buttram

That is why I said it needs to be correctly on the horse,  your right, loose girth, bad batteries etc. will cause missed readings.  But, if all those things are in place, a person should pay attention to it.   Why have a tool and not use it correctly?