Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1981 - NdurN

In a message dated 10/13/2004 5:21:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Before everyone convincts the riders, the formats, etc. I'd give this
some more thought. I've seen some really bad completion rates before at
rides over new courses and it's usually justified. As often as not it's
the first time the course has *ever* been ridden all at once.

Exactly a good case in mind is the 87 ROC when only 16 horses out of nearly 100 starters finished....new  unproven trail.  Lots of altitude.

Susan