Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1977 "sponsoring" adults - Chipnml

Hi Kelly...I would suggest telling ride management when you register that you're a newbie, and they'll match you up with a willing experienced partner.  I have taken first-time 50 milers with me as long as they're willing to go at my conservative pace.  We have a blast...I get to tell them all my old stories that everyone else I ride with has heard too many times!! :-)

Chip