[RC] Riders & Ride Managers CA - Stolen Portable Corral Pannels - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Liz Henry liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello from France to all,

Before our move from CA to France a few weeks ago, we sold lots of items
including our set of six portable pannels (galvanized square tubes, three rails
with upper slides), to a shoeing client of my husband, Lauretta Ward of Knights
Landing, CA (near Sacramento). Lauretta  said that she didn't have the entire
amount right away so I told her she could make payments. I knew it was risky
but decided I might as well trust her. After all, we had coached her in
starting in endurance with her cute little grey (almost white) stallion, Abba
El Shaba aka Shaba. She rode him this year in 3 LD rides, Rides of March,
Whiskeytown and Battle Creek. Lauretta gave me a down payment which she made
out to my credit card company since I had closed my bank account. Well, that
check bounced causing returned check fee and finance charge. Furthermore,
Lauretta hasn't made follow-up payments. As of today, she owes $371. Several
phone calls to her home number at 530-735-6008 have yielded no response. I now
consider my pannels stolen. Help from any of you would be greatly appreciated.
Lauretta drives a green SUV pulling a fixed-up old 2-horse trailer, dark green.
She rides in a cordura endurance-style saddle. My husband referred Lauretta to
Franck Smith for horseshoeing and will contact him. Any suggestion will be
grreatly appreciated, please email me directly at liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lauretta
works for E*Trade in Sacramento. Thank you all,

Liz