[RC] Synergist Saddle Question/Washing A Pad - Carolyn Burgess

Hi All:

I am selling a Synergist Endurance saddle for a friend and she gave me
her saddle pad as well.  This pad is leather on the top and sheepskin
fleece on the bottom and it needs to be washed.  Anyone out there who
owns one of these, can I safely wash this with Pepede or some other
similar leather soap, hopefully, in the washing machine?  I go no mail, so
please email me at carolyn at doubleheartranch dot com.  Thanks,

Carolyn Burgess

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx