[RC] Anyone using "The Original Limpet Saddle Pad" ? - Suvut

I just came home from the Arab National show here in Louisville and, while there, saw a very interesting saddle pad called "The Original Limpet Saddle Pad."

Has anyone on RideCamp used this pad?  The dealer says that several 100 mile endurance riders have purchased the pad and been very happy with it.

The brochure says, "The revolutionary open-cell composition of the Limpet allows the heat of the horse's body to form a bond with the saddle so that horse, pad and saddle become one."  Also, "The unique Limpet bond will allow healing of a damaged back due to the elimination of friction burn."

I inquired about heat build up and he assured me that has been tested and found not to occur.

Susan in Louisville