[RC] Barefoot Cheyenne - Candace Kahn

Hi Nicole,
     Thanks for the nice words.  I'm glad you mentioned that you wouldn't hesitate to use the Barefoot on a green horse.  I am working with one now and the benefit to me using this saddle on a green horse is that you can feel the muscles of your horse's back.  We were going down the trail a couple of months ago and Ciara got upset and I felt all her muscles in her back tensing up and knew what she was thinking of doing and was able to get bucking out of her head before she could even attempt to jump up and down.
With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150