[RC] Talledaga-yellow hammer - Campbell, David

I also agree with Jim and Jody. Great area, great ride, great management. Joe
gets my vote (or should it be Tamara). Tamara never seemed to run out of
energy. Great organization, great vets (never a back up to vet thru during the
rides, on any days), trails marked great, could ride this ride in the dark,
(oops, we were slow in the 55 on Thursday and did ride last 2 miles in the
dark, gets dark early down there in Alabama.) Trails were tougher than I
thought it was going to be, but just went to have fun and complete. Thanks
again to everyone who put this ride together, including the US Forest Service
for allowing us to use the trail system. Everyone in the South-East and Midwest
should consider this ride, just beautiful.

David L. Campbell
MCSE, A+, Net+, ASIT
Network Technician
Sullivan University