Re: [RC] Skyhorse saddle - MtnRondi

I bought a Skyhorse saddle quite a few years ago. It was being made in No. Calif. at the time... Trinidad I think.

It didn't work for me or my horse. The more I rode in it, the sorer his back became. It was very uncomfortable for me. Too narrow and hard and as it flexed it made creaking sounds all the time. I took it to the saddle shop and put it on consignment and it sold quickly. I never heard how it worked for the new buyer.
Bonnie
So. Calif.