From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Susan Young
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 11:55 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] Skyrider saddle

I'm having trouble finding a saddle to fit my Anglo Arab.  Wide back...great for carrying my weight but none of my saddles seem to be fitting him now.

Can you get forward enough to jump small obsticales in the Skyrider saddle?  Any other comments about this saddle or others like it?

Thank you for your help!

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)