[RC] Saddles - Candace Kahn

Hi Diana,
     I have ridden endurance for the past two seasons in a Torsion.  However, I recently changed over to the new Barefoot Cheyenne from Germany that is just being introduced into the U.S.  A treeless saddle like the Torsion or Barefoot Cheyenne allows you to ride like no other saddle.  There is such contact with your horse.  I can feel every movement of my horse's back and yet I am so comfortable and secure.  And, it has made a tremendous difference in Rougie's way of going.  His stride is more powerful and extended and he now canters frequently whereas before, with my dressage saddle, he was very reluctant to canter or gallop.  I feel he has so much more freedom of movement in his shoulder.
     And, I agree with Karla, don't listen to the nay sayers about treeless saddles.  I have found them to be wonderful.  The Barefoot Cheyenne, designed by a German  Equine Physio-practioner, is well established in Europe and is now being introduced in the U.S.   Pressure distribution channels have been built into the Barefoot saddle to distribute the riders weight.  And, because the leather in the Barefoot Cheyenne is so flexible the saddle can be placed to enable the rider to sit in the area known as the saddle space or plateau which is the area where one would naturally sit when riding bareback.  This is the center of gravity on the horse and is the spot where your horse can naturally best carry and balance out the weight of the rider.
     I have two clients that recently purchased a Barefoot Cheyenne, received the saddle on a Wed or Thurs, took a one hour ride to try out the saddle, and then used it on a Saturday to do a 50 mile endurance ride.  Both were so excited that not only did the saddle work out better for their horses but they loved how it felt to them too.
     I have a Barefoot Cheyenne available for a demo so if you would like to try one, please give me a call or send email.  You can get more information about the saddle on my website.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com
Toll Free:  1-877-865-2467
Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150