Re: [RC] Myler combination bit - Advantage Saddles

Just for anyone's information, the rawhide nose covering usually needs to be shaped for the horse's nose.  Put the rawhide part in warm water until it gets soft, then shape it for your horse's nose.  It will dry to this shape.  I've had no trouble with mine.
However, Myler does also offer a flat leather noseband, special order.  It too is nice.
I use the Myler combination bit on my horses and they work well.
Katee