[RC] arab mules - sherman

Hmmm, never thought of that before, but I guess if all or most of the horses are Arabs, then most the mules are going to be Arab mules. Now, how are you going to get your donkey bred without letting the breeder see her?
Kathy
Grass Valley, CA

All of our mules are Arab mules and some of them are stunning. I'm
planning to breed my donkey to an Arab stallion here but we can't tell
the breeder. She's a sweet old lady (well, semi-sweet) and she'd freak.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt