[RC] Nationals - Wrecksduke

Heard there were around 30-40 starters.  Rumor has it that around 11pm that there were about 13 still out there...... and that Heather was leading and about 30 minutes out.  Nothing factual.... just what I heard.

Sounds like the course was hard and that it was hot.  Hopefully the 50 milers on Sunday will slow down a bit.  I know I'll be trying to ride more carefully.

Melody