[RC] Scissor mount - Txponygirls

YEA! I love it! I ride almost exclusively bareback, and I can still do the scissor mount (yes, even though I am a grandma) Even on my daughters 16.2 paint! BUT: I can no longer do the over the rump. I don't know how I lost it, but I just can't do it anymore. With the scissor thing, for me, I really have to have that right leg swinging, or it can be mighty sloppy! My three yr old stallion is the best for teaching people to mount like this. (thanks to PHN) He is a ROCK! My partner has been trying to learn, and really crawls all over him! Sorta "uunches" up using his front leg! Gotta love horses. They must love us back, or they certainly wouldn't put up with half the crap they do!

Steph in TX