[RC] DM pad....takes a licking....keeps on ticking - Karen Sullivan

Interesting test here on the DM pad.....I bought one used a month or so ago....and have been very happy with it.
Even on hot, long ride with sweaty horse, it did keep the skito pad clean and dry...no slipping, gals, etc.  I use
a sport saddle and skito pads.....anyway, just hose the thing off and 5 min later it is ready to use again.  I have
used skito pads a year or so....they they get worn and get relagated to back-up pads....so if this does extend the
life of the skito, great.

Anyway, yesterday I took it out and hosed it off.  I had done 3 day horse camping trip at Pr.Reyes....worked great.
Plopped it over pipe panel corral in shade....of course forgot about it when I brought the horses in last night.

Went out today to do barn chores....see funny shaped blue/brown lump in paddock....Oh no!  The 4 year old has
dragged DM pad off rail and had a very fun time trampling it in mud by water trough.  I am pissed, wondering how
many pieces it is torn into.

I pick it up and gingerly place over rail and start to hose.  No tears or holes at all......it cleans up like new!!!

Now I am really impressed!
Karen (no affiliation with this product)