Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Boas
Candace,
 Can you put snow studs on the Boa's?  We will have snow in a month and I want to still ride this winter?
 Thanks, Jennifer---  ----   ----
With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150!