Re: [RC] nomination letters - SandyDSA

Just a recommendation here - when someone posts a request for support, I think it is appropriate and even necessary to speak to current issues, such as the function of LD and its implicit need to more attention, given its recent growth; FEI and its relationship, if any, to AERC; one's own possible vested interest in the direction AERC goes; also, one's position on AERC's historic sense of autonomy and difference. As show ring escapees, it is important to us to hear how each person stands on these issues. I fo one want to hear some info on these subjects.