From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Connie Owens
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 1:24 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Range Rider helmets, substitute?

Hi Ridecampers,
My Catahoula pup (10 months) finally finished off my beloved Range Rider helmet despite my best efforts to keep it from her (she would dig it out of my gear bag and chew on the foam!) I could actually use the helmet in a pinch but the foam is so chewed up it would be very uncomfortable for any length of time. I bought a Troxel Spirit helmet, which is ok, but I loved my Range Rider! What would be a good helmet that fits like the Range Rider? Does anyone have an extra large RR they would like to sell? Thanks for all the help!!!

Connie
Ft. Worth, Texas