Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 8:30 AM
Subject: [RC] Was Question about fear; Now Spooking

Isn't Zayante a famous spooker with some age on him?  I notice they mostly ride him in the desert.  Keeping Barbara's comments about not wanting to spook 12' sideways and 100' down (that would be a deal breaker for me, too), I wonder if anyone has ridden Zayante on narrow, twisty, high mountain trails with mountain lions and bear to spook at?

Dyane