[RC] Endurance mounts/Appaloosas - Chris Eickleberry

Glad you got to see the ApHC’s RFD TV program!! It featured the Fruth’s Land Between the Lakes Endurance ride from this past spring- the ApHC encouraged appy distance riders to come, so quite a few of us showed up….we had a blast, and hope to make the Appy thing an annual event!

…..….as per previous posts here on Ridecamp, ALL sorts of horses can and are used for Endurance- I think you will notice though that most of the non-Arabians or Half Arabs are the lighter muscled sort- my Appy is also a Half-Arabian…..the right type of Quarter/paint/whatever could do very nicely for you!!.....no, you DON’T have to have an Arabian- but, boy, they are sure designed for the job!!!!

         Chris E./Indiana (that was my boy filmed showing the trot-out; also he was the 1st app in on the Friday 25 LD- yippee!!)