[RC] ReactorPanel in Chicago, Madison, Indianapolis: October 2004 - Reactorpanel

I know this is short notice, but Ill be on a saddle fitting tour in and around (and of course, in between) Chicago IL, Madison, WI and Indianapolis, IN between October 15-20.

A fitting involves an analysis of your horse and existing saddle, as well as a ReactorPanel saddle fitting.  Saddle assessment services without an RP fitting will be scheduled if time allows.

There are still a few spots open, which is the reason for this email.  If you have any interest in seeing ReactorPanel saddles, or in having a saddle fitting for yourself and your horse, please be in touch as soon as possible and Ill do my best to work you in to my schedule.  For more information on the saddles, check out the ridecamp archives, visit our website at www.reactorpanel.com or review Equus April 2004, Horse Illustrated August 2004, or go to www.ultimatedressage.com and view the archives in the forum called “Tack Trunk”.

Of course,  feel free to contact me directly via our phone our toll free number (below) or to email.

Carmi Weininger

The ReactorPanel Saddle Co.

www.reactorpanel.com

1-888-771-4402 (toll free in the U.S.)