[RC] flies - Paul Bendzunas

We also use fly preditors and I'm amazed when I go to other barns and the number of flies around. Something I discovered accidently, I washed my fleece pad and had it on a saddle rack in the middle of the barn under a fan to dry. Checked it and there were all these black specks on it. I finally figured out it was the parasites landing to get a drink before taking off. Now we put a wet sponge in front of them, as they hatch they stop for a drink and take off.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com