Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1930 removing manure/city folks - Chipnml

This thread reminds me of the suburban woman newly relocated to the country who complained to my 78-year-old neighbor that the lights from his combine kept her up all night last fall during harvest.  He looked at her and said "Lady, I was up all night too!"  Sadly, I live in an area that's suffering from suburban sprawl.  People are moving out here to put their starter castles on 10 acre lawns, then closing off trails that have been in existance for many many years.  Welcome to the ruburbs!

Chip