[RC] Arabs vs. Mustangs - Opal

Mustenogirl,
  You are entitled to your opinion.  I am just going to say this to you... when you are ready to take your "wild" horse out for a REAL ride, please take pictures and let us all know about it.  I am sure there are mustangs (or other horses for that matter) that can beat an Arabian in an endurance race, but the MAJORITY of other breeds are NOT going to beat an Arab.  And sorry, the comment someone else made about the mustang not living in EVERY terrain and environment is very true.  Endurance/CTR is NOT for every horse.. and there is significant conditioning and training going on to get to the upper levels.  You can't just jump on and go.. it doesn't work like that.  Perhaps you could volunteer at some rides near you so you can see first hand what it takes to finish these distances.  Good luck!

Opal & Sal