From: "Gabi (Ra'anana Farm)" <gabi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC]   flies

I have a serious fly problem at my 25 horse barn.

-all bins have lids

-no standing water

-stables cleaned once a day, every day.

-once a week, proffesional company sprays fly-poisen on the barn walls, doors etc.

-muck-heap is covered by plastic, and removed once a week.

-30 fly catchers barrels attrack and catch flies by the hundreds.

-horses get 1 cup of Diatomacious earth on their food each day.

AND STILL I HAVE A LOT OF FLIES.

No wonder the neighbours are complaining and municipality is going to close me down if I do not control the problem.

I don't know what else to do anymore...until just yesterday I discovered under the first layer of seemingly clean sand of the stables, another deeper layer of rotten, smelly, humid sand, gues what; full of little white worms.

My stablefloor is a fly factory!

Now i am going to get a few workers together to dig it all out.

Is there anynthing I can pour on it that will safe the hard labor?

Is there anything i can pour on the new fresh clean layer to prevent this from happening again?

fly crazy

gabi