Re: [RC] what to eat - Barbara McCrary

One of my favorite foods on endurance rides is fruit yogurt.  It is very soothing to my stomach under stress.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 9:38 AM
Subject: [RC] what to eat

Melinda,

I drink Propel water (has electrolytes) and eat Luna Bars (Key Lime Pie is my favorite and has protein and e-lytes).  Whatever you eat/drink, be sure to take it on training rides BEFORE the big ride/race (you mentioned Top 5) because sometimes food can upset your stomach.  My riding partner is one that has to be very careful about what he eats or does keep it down.

Good Luck,
Sandy