Re: [RC] removing manure from paddocks serious business! - SandyDSA

In a message dated 9/30/2004 5:54:27 AM Pacific Standard Time, cdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The teacher pointed out that
they bought cheap land and because of the development they could now sell it
for a fortune.
Yes, but just as we feel, we didn't MOVE here for "investment" - we moved here because we could be involved in 4H, we could have our horses, WHO WE ALREADY OWNED with us unstead of paying a fortune in boarding and then worrying about poor care; because we had room to move and air we could breathe and quiet nights. Some people like the raucou city scene - not us. So the outrage of city folk dragging their array of ^&*( into the country just has to stop. I for one don't mind driving an hour or so to the nearest - NEAREST mall! I sure as he^& don't need 5 of them within a 20 mile drive. Waiting now for about 20 cars to whiz past before I can cross the road on my quickest horse is getting old really fast.