[RC] Arabs/ Mustangs/Hidalgo - Faustina Duffy

Well, I think there aren't a lot of mustangs running wild in low, humid
country that doesn't get snow, just for openers.

I thought your overall response very well worded and correct, Lif, but I just thought I'd throw in a "lesser Known" tidbit....
While they are legally referred to as "Trespass Horses" instead of mustangs, there are estimated to be between 600-1000 wild horses running through Fort Polk, LA and the surrounding Kisatchie National Forest (actually a bit of a legal problem for the post...).  I HAVE seen snow 3 times in the last 5 years (once was my wedding day-*it* really DID freeze over! <grin!>) but I've never seen snow last for a full day here, and it doesn't get TOO much lower or more humid than this!
Faustina