[RC] Arabs/ Mustangs/Hidalgo - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mustenogirl mustenogirl89@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For one thing, my question had nothing to do with the movie, and I liked the
movie, yes it was chezzy and predictible, but the main thing about the movie
WAS to prove that will was better than blood. And of course it wasn't an
endurance race, when I typed that question Arabs vs. Mustangs, I wasn't even
thinking of Hidalgo.
I was think more along the edges that a Mustang would be more dependible, I'm
not sayin that all Arabs are crazy and wild acting and high spirited. But you
think about it, I'm 15 years old for those who want to know, I've trained a
REAL wild horse, shes not a Mustang, but she'll be the closest I've been to
one. It took 3 hours to load her into a stock trailer, it was made for horses
so don't jump on me when I say stock trailer. It took three hours to catch her
when she got lose in the horse pasture, but now I would rather ride her then
any other horse on this farm, you know why? Because I can depend on her, her
herd insticts tells her that she needs to be with me and I am the lead mare, so
she does what ever I ask of her. That horse follows me every where, in the
round pen and out in the open, with out a lead rope and with out a halter. I
don't ride her with a bit or a bridle, I use a rope halter, and one day I won't
even use a rope halter. Some of you might think I'm lying, if you do, then you
need to get your facts straight. I love wild horses, they are my favorite
breed, and that little wild girl I got in my pasture is the best horse I got so
far. I have put a novice rider on her and she was wonderful, and shes not dead
broke, she spooks at alot of things, but I have never had any other problems
with her, shes never tried to run off with me, or buckme off, she didn't even
buck when we first saddled her or rode her.
And yes they do, Mustangs have to suffer through all types or weather and
different terrian. And not all Mustangs are wide with alot of musicel, there
are some that in fact resimble Arabs. And yes I still think, and you will never
change my mind, that wild horses, Mustangs would make better endurance horses.