Re: [RC] bathing problems - Barbara McCrary

We have run hot and cold water into the garage for a front-loading commercial washer (for tack), then ran it through the wall where we have an outdoor shower for us and hot and cold water for washing cars and the horses.  It's softened water, too.  How luxurious can you get???

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] bathing problems

One of the under appreciated effects of Ridecamp is that it helps me think, outside of the proverbial box.

I had been missing my warm outside water since I moved.  Thinking conventionally, I was going to put a hot line next to the cold hose faucet.  I just realized that I have both hot and cold water in a kitchen cabinet next to the outside wall.  I can just run lines through the wall and have my horse and car washing water.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875